Monday 2 July 2018

Fabulous festival frocks at the Smoked and Uncut.

At the weekend we went to the Smoked and Uncut festival. The weather was, and continues to be, fabulous. And so were many of the festival goers.
Many families had brought beach tents to protect their children from the sun.



It was hot!


I sat on a hay block and listened to the music, pointing my camera at the passing fashions.
Plenty of white,

long,
medium,
and short.
Black

and every colour in-between.




Glitter face paint and a colour-matched drink!
And the men were not to be outdone. Glitter plus feathers!
But my favourite outfit was this sand-coloured linen dress, the wearer looking so relaxed and elegant. (It's by Zara and I want one!)
What did I wear? A bright red dress, so that Himself could spot me easily in the crowd, with a white fair-trade cram-on sunhat. 
Of course, it didn't work, he completely lost sight of me.
"There were lots of women in red dresses with white hats," he complained.
Fair do. He was right.

2 comments:

  1. I totally can't do any kind of "fests" due to my anxiety, but I love seeing all the crowds - it looks so fun! I love seeing all the colourful music lovers! Your red with a white hat is lovely.

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a small, local, one day festival, not at all overpowering. I think you might have enjoyed it, Sheila as long as you stayed away from the crush in front of the stage. (See the linen dress? I ordered it from Zara and I love it!)

      Delete