Friday 30 July 2021

In the pink

 Did you buy many clothes during lockdown? I had been consciously cutting back prior to last year anyway, but going nowhere and doing nothing certainly made it easy not to think about having anything new. Not Dead Yet stopped posting outfits from women all about the world so I wasn't looking at my choice of clothes with any critical eye. But then I got a longing for colour and for a swishy skirt. A look online at the Boden sale delivered the goods. How cheering!














And it really does swish!












I bought a pair of trousers in the same colour in the sale while I was at it.












Constant heavy rain today and I'm confined to quarters, wearing a linen babygro/all-in-one/ jumpsuit. Blissfully comfy and such a cheerful colour. 

I hope that you are feeling in the pink as well.


























I hope that you are feeling in the pink as well.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love me a sunray pleat skirt, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it in the January sale and it is just as good, and cheering, with a wooly jumper and boots.

      Delete