Monday 12 February 2018

. Visible Monday winter wear.

It's cold out. What's the answer?  Cram on a beret, pull on some fur-lined boots, tootle about for a pair of cosy gloves. And a large cashmere Pashmina is a must.
I've got Pashminas in a range of cheery colours.
I've had this padded bomber jacket from Oasis for years. It isn't remotely elegant but it certainly keeps me warm.
And I do love a cardi, especially one with pockets.
Nicole Farhi cardi.
A white shirt, especially when it has an interesting collar, always cheers me up. SEE BYChloe.
Joining Patti who hosts Visible Monday.

5 comments:

  1. Such a cozy and appealing look - loving the beret and of course the pashmina. Thanks for linking up with Visible Monday, xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like berets, you can cram them on, just the thing for a high wind, and then bung them away when not needed. Hats tend to be a bit more high maintenance.

      Delete
  2. That pop of pink is lovely as well as all your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Pop of pink' is just the right description, Maybe. A bit of colour is much needed during these dull winter months.

      Delete
  3. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !
    สมัคร D2BET

    ReplyDelete