Monday 4 September 2017

Visible Monday

I haven't joined in Patti's 'Visible Monday' for quite a while, my wardrobe and drawer space is limited, and full, and I'm trying to resist the lure of new clothes. I spend much of my time happily grubbing about in the garden in old denim shorts or patched crops. But no matter what tired old outfit I'm wearing I feel sufficiently 'visible' if I've put on a necklace. Some women feel dressed if they put on some statement earrings but necklaces are the thing for me.
I'm wearing comfortable old favourites today, a linen/rayon skirt by Lilith that is a shocker for creasing but is such an interesting, odd cut with two deep, mismatched pockets and the longer length that I prefer. The t-shirt top is by Velvet and has a knotted front detailing that creates a bit of shape.
Like this one, most of my necklaces are short 
so that they don't bang about.

Scraggy old neck!
 I can't resist red shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment